Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding

This pudding was AMAZING!!
It has the same texture as pudding made with milk.
It's healthier and, it gets the kids to eat avocado :)

Ingredients
2 chilled avocados
1/2 cup rice, soy, or almond milk. (I used rice)
1/2 cup agave nectar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 tsps. vanilla

Step 1
1. Mix all ingredients together in a blender, or food processor.

Well that's it!
You can dip strawberries in it, or add whipped topping to it.
I am going to try a version with honey as the sweetener next time.
Wish me luck!
I'll add pictures soon.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! 2 questions: 1- what kind of avocados (little or big) and 2- sweetened or unsweetened cocoa powder?
    Can't wait to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used small avocados
    and unsweetened cocoa powder
    Trek said it was the best thing he had ever tasted!

    ReplyDelete